Hygiene & Preventative Measures
Important new information about your stay at our hotel
We assure you that the safety and wellbeing of our guests have highest priority!
For your and our safety, we are implementing measures from the Austrian government as strictly as possible;
but, at the same time, so carefully that your holiday experience is affected as little as possible.
We would kindly ask you to follow them. With a healthy degree of personal responsibility and fair cooperation, a relaxing holiday is nevertheless possible!
- Minimum social-distancing of 1 metre applies throughout the hotel and around it
- Wearing of FFP2 masks in all public areas
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of the arm, avoid touching the face with dirty hands
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day - dispensers with hand sanitizer are located throughout the hotel
- Follow any instructions from staff
- Constant airing – ensures fresh mountain air
Arrival & Departure
- Every person (children 10 years or older) must present a valid negative test result, vaccination certificate or confirmation of a previous COVID-19 illness on arrival. People without a vaccination or doctor's certificate must be re-tested locally at regular intervals.
Validity of the various tests:
- Antigen self-test with digital record: 24 hours
- Antigen self-test under supervision: 48 hours
- we offer these tests for free as service of our house
- Antigen test from a public station: 48 hours
- chargeable in the Tyrolean screening road stations
- for free at the country offices
- (Kufstein, Wörgl, St. Johann, Kitzbühel)
- PCR test: 72 hours
- Convenient online check-in before arrival – You will receive information about this a few days before by email
- Keycards are disinfected before they are handed out
- Lifts may only be used by people from the same household
- All cleaning materials from our hygiene partner - Hagleitner - work as a disinfectant
- Constant airing – ensures fresh mountain air in the rooms
- Daily cleaning of all areas in the room
- Childcare is open at the advertised times
- Our varied Kids & Family programme will be adapted to the current situation
- Sick children are not allowed in the Kids' Club
- Our play equipment, as well as the indoor & outdoor playing areas, are regularly disinfected
- Children 7 years or older are required to wear a face mask
- The Kids' Club is regularly aired
Restaurant & Bar
- Please wear a FFP2 face mask in the restaurant and bar (except when seated) and also at the buffet
- Maintain minimum social-distancing of 1 metre from other people
- Tables will be allocated at breakfast and dinner. There may be two sittings for dinner (Table reservations welcome on +43 5358 35 35 or when you are here)
- Maximum 8 adults in the indoor area at one table plus minor children
- Please disinfect your hands before serving yourself from the buffet. Gloves are available for free. Please keep your stay in the buffet area as short as possible (for example personal conversations)
- Our air-conditioning system is running in the restaurant; the filters are regularly cleaned
- Closing time is at midnight
Indoor Pool & Spa Area
- All facilities such as the swimming pool, water slide, outdoor pool and spa are open as usual (Wearing a face mask is not compulsory in the wet zone)
- We strongly request that you keep to the social-distancing rules when using the facilities - at your own risk
- Our Beauty & Massage Programme is bookable at reception as usual
The Christoph Team
- Antigen tests are made every 48 hours
- Extensive hygiene training regarding compliance with all hygiene measures
- Wearing of FFP2 face masks for your and our protection
You are certainly looking forward to your vacation. Due to the fact that a lot can happen before your arrival and during your stay, we would like to prevent you from the financial disadvantages and the resulting troubles!
Look ahead, avoid additional cancellation fees and take out the Hotel Cancellation Plus insurance.
The insurance premium depends on your total travel amount – we will be delighted to take out the insurance for you if you transfer the premium amount with the deposit.
We have adapted our cancellation conditions for the winter, that you can continue planning your vacation with us.
A free cancellation of your stay would be guaranteed if:
- the arrival or departure to Austria cannot be guaranteed due to a border closure
- Austria, Tyrol or the Wilder Kaiser region is classified as a risk area of the highest category of your government
Otherwise, the following modified cancellation conditions apply Summer 2021 (until November 2021):
- 7 days before arrival cancellation free of charge
- 6-3 days 50% of the total amount
- 2-0 days days 90% of the total amount
- in the case of early departure 100%
* The pre-payed deposit can be used as a credit for a new future vacation or can be refunded.
Fun at the "Kinderclub"
Where do the little ones really make it big? In the "Kids’ Club", of course!
Hotel Christoph offers:
After a wonderful, sporty and active day, you will find everything you need to relax. Our newly designed wellness area with children’s wellness zone and water slide, gives plenty of opportunities to spend time with the whole family and relax and recuperate.
Our Hotel Christoph is the ideal location for your summer or winter activity holiday with the whole family. Whether in winter for skiing and sledding or summer hiking, mountain biking and golf, in our 4-star hotel almost any wish can come true.
Come in and come home - the Hotel Christoph offers you 4-star comfort with cosy warmth. Our various room categories are furnished in a modern style, with harmonious colour schemes. Your personal realm for feeling good.